When we’re born, we have an innate need to be desired. As we grow up, our situations might change, but the longing to be picked out of the crowd and be recognized above the rest does not.
Owning a desirable business is a goal shared by all business executives.
But what exactly is a desirable business?
And how can you make your business desirable and buyer ready?
Our FREE new eBook by Generational Equity president Ryan Binkley will tell you how.
In this ebook, Mr. Binkley will lend his considerable expertise on:
- The makeup of a desirable business
- How to deal with a “world of change”
- How to determine if you should sustain or exit
- Historical examples of companies that were successful in making themselves desirable and buyer ready (Apple, Disney)…and what you can learn from them
- Historical examples of companies that were not successful in making themselves desirable and buyer ready (KMart, Blockbuster)…and what you can learn from them
- The importance of people, passion, ROI, and innovation
- The three components of becoming buyer ready: 1) internal preparation; 2) external orientation; 3) sustainable future
And so much more.
Every piece of information is geared towards one goal: helping you get to the handshake, to the deal.